Le Grand Hôtel de Tours
New classification 3 stars
The Grand Hôtel of Tours crossed successfully the audit of ranking to keep its classification 3 stars valid since July 23rd 2012.
The key commitments (Atout France source)
By choosing a recently classified accommodation, the French and international clienteles benefit from a guarantee on the following commitments:
- A well-tended reception been looked after in a well maintained establishment
- An accurate and complete information on services offered
- The processing and the follow-up of the satisfaction and the complaints
- A team aware of welcoming customers with disabilities
- A team made sensitive in the sustainable development
3 stars, mid-range hotel
In these hotels, you will find of the staff who speaks at least about an European official language besides French. The reception is guaranteed there at least ten hours a day. The minimal surface of the double room is 13,5 m ², inclusive toilets.
You like it ?
Share on social networks